Tuesday, January 4, 2011








There are so many ways to get website traffic.
Some are free and others are cheap. I've found some ways to get website traffic extermely expensive. Here's one way to get visitors to my website. It's a website called ADZLY. The Basic account is free to sign up and they start you out with a few thousand credits to get your website ads on thousands of websites. Not bad for free.

The account is easy to use. I have an Overview, my widgets, my ads and my adstream. The overview gives you ways to create a widget, create an ad, and build your adstream. It's very easy to use. There are a few membership options. We all know how that works. But, they are actually pretty good options. If you want another way to get more website views, website traffic, new sign ups, etc., check it out : http://www.adzly.com/r/68256

No comments:

Post a Comment